Communications Coordinator/HR Specialist
8 months ago
It is the mission of Benson Schools to provide a safe and welcoming learning community that prepares students to be competitive and productive citizens.
• We uphold traditional values such as: honesty, integrity and a strong work ethic.
• Respect is fundamental. Everyone in our school community is expected to treat others with respect.
• Benson Schools belong to the community. Connections and partnerships with the community are highly valued.
• We take pride in our past and honor the tradition of excellence established by our students and staff.
• We expect all students to be challenged and to perform at their highest level.
• We expect our students to continue their education. Post-secondary education may include trade and technical school, apprenticeships or college.
• Student activities promote success now and in the future. Student organizations, athletics and other extracurricular activities are essential.
• Quality staff is the foundation of successful schools. We are dedicated to finding, developing, and retaining people who model our values and guiding principles.
• Small classes provide the best environment for students and teachers.
• Our facilities and technology should reflect the high value we place on education.
• We respect the right of parents to make choices regarding their child's education. We are dedicated to making Benson Schools the best choice for all students.